Fatty McFat Fat.

It could have been the bagel I had early this morning, the three bowls of the most bizarre pasta alfredo I've ever cooked in my life (+ an even more bizarre spanish sardine sandwich), the two slices of stuffed crust pizza (+ one and a half cheesy bread sticks), or my alarmingly large hazelnut iced coffee from Mcdonald's that's giving my tummy a run for the hills. I don't know what I was thinking when I stuffed my face with all of the above objects; all I know is, I should have tried to reason with myself before deciding to eat anything and everything.  For some odd reason, I've been eating terrible things these past few weeks. Yesterday, I happily feasted on some five or so pieces of wings from wingstop, and over the weekend, when my aunt and cousin came over from Chicago, I helped myself to more pizza and some greasy chinese food. I ran four miles on monday and was planning on running today, but ended up passing out on Jackie's couch instead. I think I'm officially a fat glutton. Gross.


I need to hop back on the workout plan and return to my healthy eating habits, but I have to say, times are pretty damn hard these days. It's hard to eat healthy when you're broke AND unemployed. I mean, seriously, the only cheap thing I can think of that probably won't give me a heart attack before 30 is tofu - but am I seriously going to buy tofu so I can eat it everyday? The idea alone makes me want to vomit, and this is coming from a person who absolutely worships the stuff. The only thing a destitute twenty-something can do to lose weight is to actually NOT eat. That way I'm not only saving myself from putting on some pounds, but I'm also saving myself some money (money I don't have, of course). I swear this whole economic downfall is getting to be a real pain in the touche, and as much as my problems aren't as monumental as some hot shot wall street investment banker who just lost everything he owns in his life, I still feel like my issues are gargantuan. 

I have huge plans of running tomorrow, except I think weather.com has reported that there are possibilities of rainfall tomorrow AND friday - which is just great because it totally seems like the universe just won't let me lose twenty freakin pounds. You know what, rain or shine, I'm gonna drag the boyfriend out with me so we can get on the workout plan together. I don't care if it rains, storms, snows, or if a tornado starts hitting. I'm gonna run off two weeks worth of junk food tomorrow, and there is nothing anybody can do to stop me.

(Let's hope the boyfriend lets me run in the rain.)

0 comments: