Help Me...Now!

It is now the second week of October, and I've officially been on the job hunt for a month and a half. 


I've been distracting myself by going out and doing other things, but at the end of the day, I retreat to the harsh reality that I'm growing increasingly depressed inside. And it is honestly scaring the bejesus out of me. This whole waiting period is worse than I expected, and it feels like it's never going to end. I am so incredibly terrified that I can't say it enough - how do you deal with unemployment at 23?

I hate to be a downer, but somehow it seems like I'm the only going through this shitty period. I want to do all these things but can't; I want to chase all my dreams but have no idea how to get started. I hate it! There I said it. I hate it. I hate my life.

Maybe I'll write a book, or a screenplay. Or just write to Oprah. Ugh. Somebody help me.

0 comments: