Sweet November.

A new relationship, a new president, and new things to be thankful for during Thanksgiving... I can't believe it's November already!


Despite the fact that it's been cold, rainy, and wet, the days are looking to be much brighter than usual. It could, of course be due to all the "new" things happening in my life right now - none of which, unfortunately, have anything to do with a job. As frustrating as that is though, I've been trying to keep my head out of the dumps and attempting to plaster a smile on my face. (I'm still in the process of convincing myself that things will get better...somehow, sometime soon.) 

On another note, we are officially about 57 days away from the year 2009. It's pretty insane, since I felt like 2008 just started. I just turned 23 in August, and now that 09 is coming up, I'll be turning 24 (yikes!). I'm hoping I get to travel to France next year, and apply for graduate school in the Fall. I'm also hoping that the Los Feliz home I bookmarked on my browser (and the one I've been looking at for the past year and a half) will remain unsold - as highly unlikely as that is. But seriously, you never know what could happen. I'm simply keeping the possibilities open.

I'm super stoked for the future even though I know there are new challenges to face. But what's life like without barriers? I'm looking forward to growing a bit more and learning tons about myself and others. For now, I'm going to cherish this month... the sweet, amazing month of November.♥

0 comments: