Fully Annoyed.

I am super full it is so not funny. I definitely went all out at The Melting Pot today for my sissy Jackie's birthday. It was a fondue extravaganza, especially the dessert! It was beyond amazing. I highly recommend that place for the dessert alone. However, come prepared with your wallet. It's definitely not cheap. 


On another note, I've been doing some thinking and I think it's time for a more drastic change. My most recent one was my haircut, so now I don't know what form that change will come in. Maybe I could move soon or something - but that takes a lot of preparation, and I have only been home for about two weeks, so it would just be insane to up and leave already. Too soon, too soon. I was thinking maybe I could try a new sport or take up something new, but I seriously have no idea how to go about it without spending too much. All I know is that I'm ready for something new to happen but I just don't know what that is. Peculiar, right?

Aside from my intensified cravings for change, I've also been pretty annoyed lately. I mean, generally I like to think that I'm a pretty happy person but I swear to Bob and his family, some of this week's events really got on my nerves. I won't go into any specifics - let's just say that it is incredibly exasperating how some people just don't understand the meaning of consideration. I was super nice enough to be willing to give up certain things just to make something work, but apparently, that doesn't seem like an appealing enough idea. I've said my peace, done my part and have tried to reach out. Sorry I'm not willing to bend over backwards. I'm not a contortionist. It's all so simple, if you want to make it work, it can. Take it or leave it.

Now I'm pissed and full - not a very fantastic combination. Maybe I can start going to a shooting range, that could just be the change I'm looking for.

0 comments: