Dreaming With A Broken Heart.

Somehow, I always find myself in situations where I can potentially lose - myself, my mind, my heart, everything. It sounds cynical, but sometimes I do believe that I maybe one of those people who are simply never meant to be happy. I know that in life, everything has to do with perspective. The way you see yourself, the way you see things, the way you look at situations - all these factors affect how your life will turn out to be; but for some reason, I feel like no amount of perspective can possibly change the outcome of my life. It's like no matter how optimistic I am, or how hopeful I attempt to be; my life will still turn out to be shittier than ever. Yes, I sound like an ungrateful shmuck, and I know that I should be more appreciative of the fact that I'm alive and physically well; but the truth is, it feels like I'm slowly rotting from the inside, and my heart is withering like a neglected fern. 

I'm hoping against hope that someone will water me.

0 comments: