Who Knew?

It was Fall 2008, and I remember being so devastated that things weren't turning out the way I wanted them to. The guy I was so hung up on wasn't quite hung up on me, and I was growing increasingly agitated feeling so rejected, dejected and ultimately UNWANTED. I felt like the universe was conspiring against me, and that somehow, some folks up in the heavens were having too much fun watching me force myself into a situation that was so obviously not meant for me. I never actually thought I'd be saying this, but I'm really glad that those folks found amusement in my desolate situation, and yes, I'm thankful for the conspiracy as well, because now, things are just as they should be - and for good reason! We are now happily in love with other people, and if we decided to force a relationship out of each other that time, we might have missed the chance to meet the people we were actually meant to be with.


So I'm really glad David and I didn't work out, and I'm sure he is too. Who knew our parting would turn out to be the greatest thing that ever happened to both of us?♥ 

0 comments: